All requests for technical support from the VASP group must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This file contains the projection of the wavefunctions onto spherical harmonics that are non zero within spheres of a radius RWIGS centered at each ion ( ).
Available from VASP version 3.2 and upwards.
- line 1: PROOUT
- line 2: Number of kpoints, bands and ions
- line 3: Twice the number of types followed by the number of ions for each type
- line 4: The Fermi weights for each kpoint (inner loop) and band (outer loop)
- line 5 ...: Real and imaginary part of the projection for every lm-quantum number (inner loop), band, ion per type, kpoint and ion-type (outer loop)
- below : Augmentation part
- last line: The corresponding augmentation part of the projections for every lm-quantum number (inner loop), ion per type, ion-type, band and kpoint (outer loop)
This information makes it possible to construct e.g. partial DOS projected onto bonding and anti-bonding molecular orbitals or the so-called coop ( crystal overlap population function}).