Text Size
Saturday, July 04, 2020


To whom are VASP licenses given?

VASP licenses are given to well-defined research groups only. They are not department-or institution-wide, also they are not personal licenses. All members of a VASP-group have to work in the same organisatorial unit (Department, Institute) at the same location.

VASP-licenses are not transferable from one research institution to another one. Any transfer of a license to another group at the same research institution has to be approved by the University of Vienna explicitely.

Please contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further information.